This year’s retreat theme will be “Stepping Stones or Stumbling Blocks” and will deal with effective communication to help couples through times of adversity. The retreat will be led by Hal and Roberta Melton.
A $100 deposit is due at sign up, and the balance of $145 is due on Sunday, January 21st. This covers everything but meals.
Write your check to “TBC” and put a note of “Marriage Retreat”. Bring or mail it to the church office (Hal’s attention).
Children lead in both morning services at 8:45 am and 10:55 am. PRACTICE on February 18 at 12:15 in Sanctuary.
Tuesday, February 27, 2018 is Upward Celebration Night
Our Upward season end Celebration at Trinity Baptist Church. Just a few reminders about the event:
- Please have your children in uniform and at the church no later than 5:45. Celebration Night begins at 6:00 with the team entrances!
- Please park in the large back lot and enter through the brick steps to the Sanctuary. Our Lead Team will direct you to your room assignments.
- Teams will enter the Sanctuary together and remain together during the program. Parents, please join us in the Sanctuary to watch the entertainer (should be a great show!)
- Our entertainer is geared to the children, all families are welcomed and encouraged to attend.
- Unfortunately, we will not have child care available for the event.
- Please plan to pick up your child in the same room where you dropped them off when you arrived.
- Celebration Night should last about an hour (approx. ending at 7:00 ~ 7:15).
Your child will also receive a gift from Upward following the program. If you are unable to attend, you may pick up the gift in the Church Offices beginning Wednesday, February 28.
The Quest: An Excursion Toward Intimacy with God by Beth Moore
Over and over we see the people of God asking questions of their Creator. We also see the God of the universe asking questions of His creation. The Quest is a challenge to accept the invitation. In this six-week excursion with Jesus, Beth Moore uses questions from Scripture to lead you into intimacy with the One who knows you best. Learn to dig into the Word, to respond to the questions of God, and to bring your questions before Him.
- Learn to pray to promote intimacy with God.
- Explore questions and responses from the Bible.
- Track your quest by journaling along the way.
- Learn to read and respond to Scripture.
Cost: $15 for Study Guide (purchased at first session) or available from Lifeway
Registration / Weigh-In begins at 5:00 pm in the ROC Lobby.
Come celebrate with us! On Sunday, March 11, 2018, we will have our regular Sunday School classes at 9:45 am and one combined worship service at 10:55 am in our newly renovated Sanctuary. Following the worship we will celebrate together all that God has done with a BBQ Lunch in the ROC and the Fellowship Hall.
Tickets are $5 per person and will be on sale through March 4 in the following locations:
- Sundays in the Narthex
- Wednesdays in the Fellowship Hall
- Weekdays in the Office 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
More information coming soon!