TBC Communications Director
A Permanent Place to Learn

A Permanent Place to Learn

On Sunday, July 16, 1961, Trinity Baptist Church took an important step toward its first permanent educational wing. That day, the membership gave $5,319.50 to secure the loan for construction. Work began on August 7. Less than a year later, on Sunday, May 20, 1962,...

When Trinity Needed More

When Trinity Needed More

By the late 1950s, Trinity Baptist Church had already begun to face a good problem: the church needed more room. The congregation was still young. Its first worship service had been held in January 1956, and the church was continuing to grow into its life on Six Forks...